A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
- A combination of Rock-Paper-Scissors and Chess.
- 2-Player game. Also has an AI mode for singleplayer gameplay.
- Players control 3 pieces that move like the King in Chess.
- To win you must either:
- Capture your opponent's pieces, or
- Reach their corner with one of yours.
- Features local and online multiplayer (requires port forwarding).
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Tags||Chess, paper, rock, rock-paper-scissors, scissors|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Accessibility||One button, Textless|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 2|
The Desktop versions require Java to be installed:
The Android version is just an APK file that you can install on your Android.
- AI modeMay 10, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.